Saturday, November 20, 2010

lovely.

nic's aunt showed us these.
this is what love means to little kids.
they made my day.


'when my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore.
so my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. that's love.'
rebecca- age 8


'love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs.'
chrissy - age 6

'love is what makes you smile when you're tired.'
terri - age 4

'love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.'
elaine-age 5

'love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.'
mark - age 6

'love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.'
mary ann - age 4

'love is when you kiss all the time. then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more.'
emily - age 8

:))

2 comments:

Eleanor Bell said...

This has literally just made my day too!

Mollie said...

ella your comments make me so happy!
thank you for looking at my blog :)

Post a Comment